Rasta's extensive expertise in Road Technology offers consulting services in material characterization. pavement evaluation, technical audit, premature failure investigation and other areas in road technology.
RASTA is recognized as the State Technical Agency (STA) for Pradhan Mantry Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) scheme for evaluation of technical and commercial scope of rural road projects in Karnataka.
- BBD studies of structural evaluation of pavement on Bangalore city and urban roads
Studying unevenness / roughness of pavement using bump integrator
- on State highways in Tamilnadu, NH4, NH48 etc
Premature failure investigation of pavement
- Carried out on NH4 Haveri dist in Karnataka, NH7 Dharmapuri dist in Tamilnadu, NH5 Nellore in Andhra Pradesh
- Material testing done to prepare project reports of NH4, NH5, NH48, NH7etc and state highways of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu
Detailed Project Report (DPR)
- Prepared for KIADB (Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board), and Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Quality monitoring services
- Under contract with KIADB (Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board)
New material characterization using stabiliser
- Soil fix stabiliser for a client - RBI-81 stabiliser for a client